25 April, 2008

Twilight Set report on its way

Just thought I'd check in and say that the last few days have been incredible and that a full set report will be coming in the next few days/weeks. There aren't enough adjectives to emphasize the last few days. As a groupie it was brilliant to meet 'Edward' and 'Bella' and see the visaul depiction of these characters that we've grown to love immensely, but from an experiential stance.... this has been such a great exposure to the filmmaking process. My kudos are unending to Greg and Wyck, two of the producers, who shared with me their thoughts and experiences in the adaptation process and allowed me to remain close to the action and observe the filming.

The first day on set was at Ecola State National Park filming the La Push scenes where Jacob tells Bella what the Cullens actually are, yesterday was in St. Helen's filming the dress-shop scene with Angela and Jessica, and then the dinner scene after Edward saves Bella from the frat boys and he spills the beans that he can read minds. Tonight is their final day of shooting in Oregon and it's a night shoot, so that should be a chilly but exciting experience! Then they're off to LA for a couple of days and then they're done!

Here are a couple of pictures to whet the appetites for my next posts which will be more fleshed out, and detail filled. They are: Kristen Stewart getting soaked on the beach (it was pouring. 99% of the cast and crew agreed it was the worst day of filming they've ever been in). The second picture is Catherine Hardwicke (director), then Taylor Lautner as Jacob, a screen shot of the restaurant scene between Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen Stewart), and the scene outside of the restaurant. Enjoy!

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, love the pics!!!

Anonymous said...

wow!
thanks for posting...
can't wait for more....

Anonymous said...

OMGGG i loveee it.. i want to see more of Jacob! and Sam jajaja. Love the screen shot bytheway.

Cnt wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

WOOOW Jacob!!! Edward lookes cute :D

Jennifer said...

ILOVEYOUOMGFANGRILYSQUEECAPSLOCKDOESNOTFULLYCAPTUREMYFANGIRLYJOY...

Okay. Done being a squealing fangirl. Thankyouthankyou for posting pics.

By the way, saw this on the Twilight Lex.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are WOW...and just amazing. thankyou sooooooooooo much. AHHHHH

I can't wait to see what else you have. :)

Anonymous said...

This entry is great. Good luck to you..I will keep coming back.

Maggie Gallardo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie Gallardo said...

OMGGGGG Beautiful Pictures =D!!
*O* I put u in my site, you rules!

Anonymous said...

you are so lucky to have had the opportunity to visit the set! i can't wait to see what you post in the coming days. thanks so much.

-saw this on twilightmoms.

Anonymous said...

OMG! the screen shot started me hyperventalating! im gonna scream if i se that in the movie! seriously awesome! EEEKKKK >.<

Axa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Axa said...

Those pictures are great! Thank you so much! (I got the link from twilight lexicon too)

Abby said...

Eek! Great Pictures!

Sarah said...

Thanks for posting this! I don't know how i'm going to be able to wait until december...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pics, I think we all agree that the screenshot is gorgeous. Can't wait to read your future posts.

Off topic - Thrilled to see that you're from/have lived here in Wales :o)

Maga said...

Thanks for sharing! Greetings from Santiago, Chile! :)

AlphieLJ said...

Hi Maggie! Lori from the Lex here! I am kind of jealous of your pics of the actual film. I figured we would get into trouble for taking pic of that, so I didn't go for it! And you did! If you have more, let us know so we can send the traffic your way. It was great to meet you! Oh and um... in case you didn't know... the socks you let us borrow are dead and burried.

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh Thank you for posting the info you have!! do you have any idea where they will be filming in LA this weekend??? so really want to visit the set before the movie is done!!!

Alyssa said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for the pictures! I look forward to more!

Anonymous said...

Hi :D
Thanks for posting your pictures! Do you mind if we post them on Twilight Brasil Gallery (www.twilightbrasil.com/galeria), with all the credits to you?
Thanks,
Gabi (gabi@twilightbrasil.com)

Blondie0409 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blondie0409 said...

Wow, what an amazing experience for you! I'm so envious! lol
So what exactly do you do if you don’t' mind me asking? I think that would be a really cool job being able to adapt a book to film and seeing the characters and story come to life. To be truthful, it's always been a dream of mine as well. How do you go about doing something like that?

~Thanks! Blondie04092004@yahoo.com

Kittytenshi said...

You are living my dream. Sometimes it's so hard when you are reading the books to separate reality from your own Twilight fantasy. I so wish I could go up there and see whats going on. Heck I'd like to move up there. I bet its just beautiful. My husband is making me Bella's bracelet, so I am excited.

Sam said...

-sigh- You are incredibly lucky. Loved the pics!!! I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait until December. (Got this link from the lexicon by the way..)

TwilightSaga said...

hey!! i love the pics you took!! if you don't mind, could i repost it on my twilight fansite?

Twilighting In Forks said...

That's SO awesome! What a great experience!! Beautiful pictures.

Mags. said...

I looooove the pictures, they're great. :D
Haha. Good job. ;)

Oh, and thanks!
Drop by my blog anytime. :)

Anonymous said...

greetings from new orleans.

wow. so good. please write more. im so jealous.