01 July, 2009

Vampire Baseball

So I'm in Portland (YAY!), and have found that this city is just as rockin' as I remembered. It's gorgeous out, I've been able to finally relax a smidge and reorganize my work and contacts, and opportunities are abounding. I'm meeting with a director about an indie film on Monday, PA-ing for a few events here and there, and this weekend I'm managing a filming project for Vampire Baseball!

We're still working out the details of what that will be, but basically I'll be creating something like a video diary of the day; following the actors' coffees, arrivals, and play, fan reactions and all sorts of stuff like that to be projected on the big screen in PGE Park.

I'm sure I'll Twitter on the day, and do a write up afterwards; it's been awhile since I've been able to do one of those. Anyone gonna be there?

No comments: